Utilizing Technology in the Field for Tile and Stone Installation
Learn How To Utilize Technology in the Field for Tile and Stone Installation
The tile trade continues to evolve and change, and technology is taking a bigger role in this development. Discover how everyday technology such as smartphones, laptops, cameras, tablets and more can also help you in the field.
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify easy ways to use technology to gain proper job site documentation
- Explain how current technology is being used in the field
- Recognize how to use technology to implement real time plan updates
- Discuss how to use technology to become more proactive and create new opportunities
The International Surface Event (TISE) is the largest North American event serving the floor-covering, stone & tile industries. The International Surface Event is comprised of the The International Surface Event: SURFACES | StonExpo/Marmomac | TileExpo events. Together, these three world-class tradeshows feature four impressive days of the newest products, hands-on demos, inspiring trends, key manufacturers, industry suppliers, along with unmatched education and networking. Held annually each year in Las Vegas, TISE brings together buyers and sellers from all over the world to see the latest products, trends, services and technologies.