Moisture Mitigation for Concrete Slabs
Learn how to start and manage a successful construction company
The frequency of moisture-related flooring problems has led to the development of numerous moisture mitigation strategies. In this training course, students will learn about each of the various approaches to moisture mitigation and how to determine which approach is best for each concrete subfloor condition.
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify what type of testing is necessary prior to selecting a moisture mitigation strategy
- Select the correct moisture mitigation approach for any project
- Determine what causes moisture mitigation treatments to fail
- Discuss who is responsible for the cost of mitigating moisture in a concrete subfloor
The International Surface Event (TISE) is the largest North American event serving the floor-covering, stone & tile industries. The International Surface Event is comprised of the The International Surface Event: SURFACES | StonExpo/Marmomac | TileExpo events. Together, these three world-class tradeshows feature four impressive days of the newest products, hands-on demos, inspiring trends, key manufacturers, industry suppliers, along with unmatched education and networking. Held annually each year in Las Vegas, TISE brings together buyers and sellers from all over the world to see the latest products, trends, services and technologies.