SMART Goals for Construction Businesses
Learn How to Improve Your Success by Creating SMART Goals for Yourself and Your Business.
TWO Purchase Options:
Option 1 - Learn how to set SMART Goals for yourself and your construction business by taking this S.M.A.R.T. Goal course.
Option 2 - Purchase the course and 30 minutes of coaching to help you get started setting your SMART goals!
See purchase options below:
About this course:
Many construction businesses have managers, owners, or foreman who simply give out orders or goals that are either not properly understood by employees, too hard for their employees, not specific enough, or not measurable. When this happens, managers can't measure productivity; goals aren't met on time, or a job is done incompletely. Improve your business culture, productivity, and quality by using SMART goals. SMART goals are goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, results-oriented, and time-bound. In this free course, Chris Jurin teaches you how to implement SMART goals to improve company communication and get more done.
- What SMART goals are.
- Explanation of each type of goal you should be setting.
- Examples of how to set SMART goals.
Who Should Take This Course:
Those in leadership positions including Superintendents, Project Managers and Estimators.
Construction Sales Professionals.
Small Business Owners including Self-Employed Contractors.
Anyone looking to grow and build their career.
FREE S.M.A.R.T. Goals worksheet - when you sign up for this course you will have access to a SMART goals worksheet that can help you lay-out and design goals that you can work to achieve.
Chris has over 25 years of experience in the commercial and residential construction industry. He has worked in multiple roles including leading construction crews, leading sales and marketing and serving as president of his family's construction businesses.
Chris has estimated and sold projects worth over $1,000,000. He has also been responsible for maintaining key accounts for over 20 years which have resulted in millions of dollars in revenues from repeat customers.
His history and current industry involvement include:
- He is a third generation contractor. His grandfather first started in the roofing industry in the late 1940's.
- He currently serves as the President of his family's commercial roofing company.
- He currently serves as the President of Roof Asset Management Inc. - a roof consulting and evaluation firm.
- He is a certified John Maxwell Team trainer and coach.
- He holds an MBA in Executive Global Leadership from Delaware Valley University.
- He has studied leadership with Bell Leadership Institute - Chapel Hill, NC.
"I have had a front row seat to see the benefits of personal development have for individuals and the companies who pursue education and growth. Constant growth is the difference between success and failure in business."