Own a Business, Sell Your Job
Learn to Own a Business, and Sell Your Job
When you retire, will you be able to sell your business? If you can't sell your business, you don't own a business, you own a job. Why give your heart and soul to a business in which you have built no equity? Your business can have tremendous market value if true equity is established during ownership. Watch this training course to learn how to prepare your business to be sold and maximize its equity.
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Recognize how to implement four management practices that can increase equity
- Identify four perspectives that can be instrumental in building a business in value
- Discuss seven steps for building value in a marketable company
- Describe several basic strategies that can increase a company's value now
The International Surface Event (TISE) is the largest North American event serving the floor-covering, stone & tile industries. The International Surface Event is comprised of the The International Surface Event: SURFACES | StonExpo/Marmomac | TileExpo events. Together, these three world-class tradeshows feature four impressive days of the newest products, hands-on demos, inspiring trends, key manufacturers, industry suppliers, along with unmatched education and networking. Held annually each year in Las Vegas, TISE brings together buyers and sellers from all over the world to see the latest products, trends, services and technologies.