Meeting the Challenges for Tile & Stone Installations: New vs. Renovation Projects
Meeting the Challenges for Tile & Stone Installations
About this course:
New construction and existing sites to be renovated have different challenges to address for tile and stone installations. This training course will explore the key issues to consider for specifications and installation product technology for successful projects.
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key considerations for tile and stone applications in new construction
- List the major requirements for projects where existing finishes will be replaced
- Define the typical problematic issues to overcome in tile installations
- Choose between the various types of installation products based upon project conditions
The International Surface Event (TISE) is the largest North American event serving the floor-covering, stone & tile industries. The International Surface Event is comprised of the The International Surface Event: SURFACES | StonExpo/Marmomac | TileExpo events. Together, these three world-class tradeshows feature four impressive days of the newest products, hands-on demos, inspiring trends, key manufacturers, industry suppliers, along with unmatched education and networking. Held annually each year in Las Vegas, TISE brings together buyers and sellers from all over the world to see the latest products, trends, services and technologies.