Marketing Strategies to Quickly Skyrocket Your Retail Cash Flow
Learn Marketing Strategies to Help You Grow Your Retail Cash Flow
About this course:
The best ways to increase cash flow are 1) increase your closed sales, 2) command higher margins, and 3) increase your average ticket size. But even though we're seeing economic recovery, dealers still feel intense pressure to slash their prices, and many are not seeing a big increase in sales. Watch this training course to learn strategies that dealers can use to transform their cash flow and profits. We will explore low cost marketing strategies that can be implemented to compel repeat and referral business, including creating a newsletter campaign for past customers, obtaining referrals from other businesses, and positioning your sales team as trusted advisers to your customers.
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Implement new strategies to compel repeat and referral business, including launching a newsletter campaign
- Discuss how to implement a system for obtaining a steady stream of referrals from other businesses
- Explain the importance of positioning your sales team as trusted advisors to your customers
- Explore new strategies for cementing customer loyalty and creating a personal connection with your customers
The International Surface Event (TISE) is the largest North American event serving the floor-covering, stone & tile industries. The International Surface Event is comprised of the The International Surface Event: SURFACES | StonExpo/Marmomac | TileExpo events. Together, these three world-class tradeshows feature four impressive days of the newest products, hands-on demos, inspiring trends, key manufacturers, industry suppliers, along with unmatched education and networking. Held annually each year in Las Vegas, TISE brings together buyers and sellers from all over the world to see the latest products, trends, services and technologies.