Harassment Training Course Online
About this course:
This online training course presents a harassment training policy and education in accordance with Federal Law. It is important to educate employees and independent contractors on the topic of harassment in the workplace. Professional places of employment should be free of any type of harassment. This training assists employees and independent contractors in recognizing harassment, preventing harassment and procedures for reporting harassment if they believe that have been subject to harassing behaviors. If you're an HR Manager or Business Owner, have your employees take this course for proper harassment training, or train new hires or existing staff on a regular basis.
- the federal laws prohibiting sexual harassment and harassment
- the definition of sexual and other harassment
- examples of sexual and other forms of harassment
- reporting of misconduct available to victims of sexual harassment
- the penalties to which harassers are subject
- the need to prevent harassment among management
Construct-Ed, Inc. is an online learning platform for the construction industry. We work with both in-house instructors as well as guest instructors to create high quality learning content. This course was created by our in-house team of instructors to help you build your skills and knowledge for a more successful career in the construction industry and skilled trades.