Designing a Contractor Business Card or Logo
Tools, resources, & a template for creating your own logo or business card.
About this course:
This course will teach you how to create your own contractor business card, and give you pointers and resources on how to create a beautiful, clean logo for your company.
Whether your logo is old and in need of an update, or whether you're just starting out and looking to create your own branding as affordably as possible, this course will help.
- 3 types of logos
- The importance of a good logo
- How to create your own "text only" logo using Google Draw
- How to use Vistaprint or related services to print affordable business cards
- How to design your own business card template with a front and back
- Resources for professionally designed graphic logos
- How to determine what your taste is in logos
- And more!
Construct-Ed, Inc. is an online learning platform for the construction industry. We work with both in-house instructors as well as guest instructors to create high quality learning content. This course was created by our in-house team of instructors to help you build your skills and knowledge for a more successful career in the construction industry and skilled trades.
PreviewImportance of a good logo (+ 3 types of logos) (8:23)
StartHow to design a text only logo (20:51)
StartGet a logo designed for you (10:28)
StartHow to create a custom business card template (25:45)
StartBONUS! Ideas for affordable logo design