Design and Color Trends for 2015, 2016 & Beyond
Learn About Design and Color Trends for 2015, 2016 & Beyond
Victoria Redshaw, Lead Trend Forecaster and Managing Director at Scarlet Opus Limited, gives full details of the key macro design trends for interiors for 2015 and 2016, including a brief look at the process of trend forecasting. She focuses on color, pattern, materials, textures, shape, and styling for interiors and how these trends translate into flooring and wall products.
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Describe how design trends are forecast
- Recognize the leading design trends for interiors for 2015 and 2016
- Identify how the trends translate into flooring and wall products
- Implement a wealth of new product development ideas
The International Surface Event (TISE) is the largest North American event serving the floor-covering, stone & tile industries. The International Surface Event is comprised of the The International Surface Event: SURFACES | StonExpo/Marmomac | TileExpo events. Together, these three world-class tradeshows feature four impressive days of the newest products, hands-on demos, inspiring trends, key manufacturers, industry suppliers, along with unmatched education and networking. Held annually each year in Las Vegas, TISE brings together buyers and sellers from all over the world to see the latest products, trends, services and technologies.