Train your Team On Defensive Driving
About this course:
Defensive Driving is an online course designed to help reduce accidents, and raise driver awareness. Whether you're a company owner who owns a fleet of vehicles looking to train your employees in Defensive Driving, or an individual, this course provides proven practical methods to reduce your risk of involvement in a motor vehicle accident. By anticipating hazardous situations the student is able to adjust their driving behavior to compensate. This course should be taken by any company who owns a fleet of vehicles, but also by everyone who drives a motor vehicle. It is a good refresher and covers proven techniques to prevent accidents. The information should be shared with family members to improve motor vehicle safety awareness.
- Safe distances to drive behind another car
- Preventative and defensive driving techniques
- Techniques for avoiding collisions with deer
- National Statistics and the three major types of vehicle accidents
- The distinction between preventability and legal liability so show the student they can prevent accidents they are not responsible for
- A number of factors and techniques to avoid collisions with animal
Tony has 35 years of commercial insurance experience conducting risk assessments for contractors, four years teaching crane rigging and signal person training, and is an OSHA Construction Outreach Authorized Instructor. He completed Crane Inspection & Certification Bureau’s Mobile Crane Operations one week course. Tony formed AJZ Risk Management, LLC, a consulting firm providing risk control consulting to insurance agencies and their clients. Service to include risk assessments, safety training, PPE hazard assessment construction job site assessments, safety program development, ergonomics and industrial hygiene.