Construction Sales 101
9 Core Skills of Successful Construction Sales Pros
Invest 90 minutes to help you build your skills and grow your company's backlog!
About this course:
Every construction project starts with a sale. Sales are a critical part of a successful construction business. Without sales, construction crews would sit idle.
Are you looking to build your company's backlog? Are you searching for ways to grow your sales and company revenues?
Improve your skills as a Construction Sales Pro with this informative course - Construction Sales 101.
Every successful construction project is a result of the company being able to stitch multiple successful construction projects together. Companies must be able to manage their projects effectively in order to be successful and sustain their business against their competitors. All construction projects begin with a sale or and award. Skilled Construction Sales Pros are a vital part of all contracting firms. They are responsible for securing opportunities and projects for the company to complete.
Construction Sales Pros are in high demand. Individuals who combine strong sales skills and estimating skills are a critical asset to any successful construction firm. Sales professionals leverage their personal and professional networks to help develop opportunities for their companies to contract and complete.
This course discusses the 9 Core Skills that Construction Sales Pros leverage to compete for and sell projects in the construction industry.
- Pros continue to grow their knowledge.
- Pros are constantly organizing.
- Pros are focused on details.
- Pros have empathy for their customer.
- Pros have a warm personality.
- Pros are problem solvers.
- Pros are efficient priority managers.
- Pros are always build their network.
- Pros have a great work ethic.
Join us and learn how to improve your skills as a Construction Sales Pro!
- Why construction sales is a critical aspect of a successful construction company.
- The 9 Core Skills of Construction Sales Pros.
- Why each core skill is important to the success of the Construction Sales Pro.
- Tips and tricks Pros can implement to help master each core skill.
- Avoid these missteps to help maximize your chance of success as a Construction Sales Pro.
Chris has over 25 years of experience in the commercial and residential construction industry. He has worked in multiple roles including leading construction crews, leading sales and marketing and serving as president of his family's construction businesses.
Chris has estimated and sold projects worth over $1,000,000. He has also been responsible for maintaining key accounts for over 20 years which have resulted in millions of dollars in revenues from repeat customers.
His history and current industry involvement include:
- He is a third generation contractor. His grandfather first started in the roofing industry in the late 1940's.
- He currently serves as the President of his family's commercial roofing company.
- He currently serves as the President of Roof Asset Management Inc. - a roof consulting and evaluation firm.
- He is a certified John Maxwell Team trainer and coach.
- He holds an MBA in Executive Global Leadership from Delaware Valley University.
- He has studied leadership with Bell Leadership Institute - Chapel Hill, NC.
"I have had a front row seat to see the benefits of personal development have for individuals and the companies who pursue education and growth. Constant growth is the difference between success and failure in business."
Preview#1 - Pros Continue to Grow Their Knowledge (10:08)
Start#2 - Pros are Constantly Organizing (10:46)
Start#3 - Pros are Focused on the Details (10:30)
Start#4 - Pros have Empathy for Their Customer (11:18)
Start#5 - Pros have a Warm Personality (12:03)
Start#6 - Pros are Problem Solvers (11:26)
Start#7 - Pros are Efficient Priority Managers (16:29)
Start#8 - Pros are Always Building Their Personal Network (11:14)
Start#9 - Pros have a Great Work Ethic (11:09)