Bloodborne Pathogens Training
Bloodborne pathogens online training course.
About this course:
Bloodborne pathogens are pathogenic microorganisms that are transmitted via human blood and cause disease in humans. Under OSHA regulations, your employer is responsible for providing you annual training on how to identify bloodborne pathogen risks exposures, how to prevent those exposures and what to do in the event that you are exposed to bloodborne pathogens. The best way to be safe when dealing with potential exposures to bloodborne pathogens is to be trained in identifying exposure risks as well as best practices that can be used to prevent accidental exposures. In order to work safe, you need to work smart. Understanding what a bloodborne pathogen is and how to best prevent accidental exposures to contaminated fluids will help you work effectively and safely while remaining productive on the job site. Whether you have been in the construction industry for many years, or you are a newcomer just starting we recommend that you take this course to build your knowledge.
- What types of diseases are considered bloodborne pathogens.
- Entry routes of bloodborne pathogens into the body.
- Misconceptions concerning transmission of diseases.
- How to prevent exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
- Helpful resources.
- And more!
Chris has over 25 years of experience in the commercial and residential construction industry. He has worked in multiple roles including leading construction crews, leading sales and marketing and serving as president of his family's construction businesses.
Chris has estimated and sold projects worth over $1,000,000. He has also been responsible for maintaining key accounts for over 20 years which have resulted in millions of dollars in revenues from repeat customers.
His history and current industry involvement include:
- He is a third generation contractor. His grandfather first started in the roofing industry in the late 1940's.
- He currently serves as the President of his family's commercial roofing company.
- He currently serves as the President of Roof Asset Management Inc. - a roof consulting and evaluation firm.
- He is a certified John Maxwell Team trainer and coach.
- He holds an MBA in Executive Global Leadership from Delaware Valley University.
- He has studied leadership with Bell Leadership Institute - Chapel Hill, NC.
"I have had a front row seat to see the benefits of personal development have for individuals and the companies who pursue education and growth. Constant growth is the difference between success and failure in business."