Bamboo vs Cork vs Hardwood
What you always wanted to know about bamboo, cork, and hardwood but were afraid to ask.
About this course:
This training course is a slide/audio combo of students asking questions of wood flooring professionals with combined experience of nearly a century in the industry! It is directed towards educating retailers, architects, designers, and installers. This is an opportunity to gain understanding of floor failures and how to prevent them, best application and procedures, and how to maximize your sales while minimizing your claims.
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Recommend the proper flooring, based upon the environment and your customer's lifestyle
- Ensure that the project is ready for installation, including testing and documentation of environmental and structural readiness
- Manage the project through the installation and if applicable, sanding and finishing process
- Implement quality assurance and customer satisfaction procedures, including teaching the customer how to properly maintain their floor
The International Surface Event (TISE) is the largest North American event serving the floor-covering, stone & tile industries. The International Surface Event is comprised of the The International Surface Event: SURFACES | StonExpo/Marmomac | TileExpo events. Together, these three world-class tradeshows feature four impressive days of the newest products, hands-on demos, inspiring trends, key manufacturers, industry suppliers, along with unmatched education and networking. Held annually each year in Las Vegas, TISE brings together buyers and sellers from all over the world to see the latest products, trends, services and technologies.