A Fast Path To Maximum Profit
Make 25% + profit on your jobs, without raising your prices by turning overhead into profit.
Many contractors are only making 10% profit on their jobs. And more still are making even less than that. Being a contractor, and running your own business is hard. I've been in the industry over 40 years, have owned over 20 construction-related businesses, and understand the stress and pressures well.
The effort required to have a net profit is a constant struggle for all custom building and remodeling companies—new and established. This course will discuss what my company went through to find a new way of protecting our profit margin and ultimately increasing it without charging our clients more for services.
The secret is this: building better by building faster. Learn about this concept and how you can apply the information shared to your company to speed up production, efficiency and profits. This course will teach you a proven way to make up to 25%+ profit on all your jobs, without having to charge your customers more. I'm passionate to help contractors grow and try and save them some of the sufferings I endured in my years in business, and I hope you'll join me in this course!
- How to make 25% or more profit on each job you take on by building faster.
- Basic %s you should be charging, marking up, etc.
- Apply practical methods to grasp the purpose of your company and see results begin to take shape.
- Examine how to complete jobs faster which results in more volume with the same size crew.
- Understand why you need systems in business to be more profitable.
- Develop systems that result in increased customer satisfaction and professional success.
Rob is an author, speaker, and educator with 43 years experience as a remodeling company owner. He has experience as a radio show host for 10 years, is a publisher and owner of remodeling magazine, is a ‘Remodeling Magazine’ Big 50 award recipient, State of Alabama- Remodeler of the Year. He’s also won the Birmingham -Remodeler of the Year, and earned the following certifications: Journeyman Carpenter, CGR, CGB, CAPS, GMB, CGA, CGP, Energy Star, EPA (lead).